March 3, 2008

TTE Alumni Social | April 3 & 4

Let the Fun Begin! We are having our first annual TTE Alumni Social!!!!
The Alumni Social will take place the first Thursday & Friday of April. This is the same weekend of General Conference - so pack your bags and head to Utah.

The tentative schedule:
11:00 AM Thursday, 4.3.2008 @ B66:
Seminar Topic: Where are you now & What are you doing with your degree?

Remember those awesome Thursday Seminars? Lets show them what we can do! Come and be a guest in B66 behind the Snell Building. We, the TTE Alumni, will present to current students and answer the life question they are asking, "What can you do with a TTE Degree?" So prepare to present what you are doing in life utilizing your degree. After seminar there will be guided tours by Shum to see our old "Stompin Ground". Those who would like to eat and socialize can follow the crowd to the WILC. (This is event is only for Alumni, please do not bring children)

4:30-8:00 PM Friday, 4.4.2008 @ Shum's House
PARTY! Party! PaRtY!

Come one come ALL!! Bring your family and lets Eat, Socialize, and Party! Anybody up for a DDR Competition?! Volleyball?! Fun?! If you would like to help set-up, cook, bring your DDR, or contribute any other "fun-factor" to this party please contact me and Please RSVP by adding a comment or emailing Jamie Braithwaite (JamieBee @byu.net).
(Dinner will be a $5 per person donation or a $15 per family donation)

15 comments:

jamieBEE said...

Please RSVP with the number of people you will have with you. Thanks!! Jme

jamieBEE said...

We will be there for everything! Jamie, Garth & 2 kids.

Tammy said...

WHY???!!!! Does it have to be on the nights/days of my school musical????!!!! Friday is a maybe for me. 1. We are striking the set, so it is possible that I can get away for that. Thursday I'm in class anyway, so I couldn't do it. But, I really want to come so I'll work my hardest to do so. Besides, if Shum really thinks it will end at 8pm, he's dreaming, right? (Please!) ;O)

Oh, by the way, I'm in charge of my school's stage crew, which is why it is a big deal. Thanks for all your hard work, I'm just frustrated with my schedule.

Anonymous said...

The Baum's will make an apperance Friday. Thursday I'm teaching so no luck, and I've taken a little too much time off lately (being pregnant stinks sometimes). When and where do we make the donation for food? Let us know. Look forward to seeing everyone!!!

Natalie Petersen Bass said...

We will be there. There is 5 of us. I can help Shum with setup.

Tammy said...

I am coming on Friday. After my panic attack (JK), I think I'll be fine. ;O)

Tammy said...

Let me know how to donate to the food fund.

The Ainas said...

I'm pretty sure I can make it. Me and my husband will be there. We will just probably have to leave early. Thanks for putting this all together! :)

Sarah and Mike Stancliffe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah and Mike Stancliffe said...

Mike and I (Sarah S.) will be there Friday with our two kids. We'll try for thursday too (sans children), should be just fine. Sounds fun.

Alicia said...

I can't do Thursday, but I'll be there Friday with my family! Oh wait . . . um, I'll have to work on that. :) See you all at Shum's!

Anonymous said...

Clark Madsen will be there

Stacie said...

I am not sure if I will make it Thursday afternoon.

Elizabeth and I will be there Friday, Glenn will come if his flight arrives early enough.

We are super excited to see everyone!

canasian said...

Jon Howe may be able to do Thursday, but I'm not too far removed from the program, so I'm not sure if you want me.

BUT

Jon & Aubrey Howe are there like shareware on Friday.

Asher and Amy said...

Sorry I will be in TN. Was in Utah already once this year. Only get to travel so much. Have fun everyone.--Amy Hunter Rose