February 1, 2008

TTE Alumni Social


Let's Get Together. ya. ya. ya. We can do the TTE Alumni retreat either General Conference Weekend (Fri, April 4) or Finals Weekend (Sat, April 19). Please vote on the day that works best for you. When we get closer we will make a final decision.

We will begin the Alumni Social with a "Seminar". This will include brief success stories presented by us - the Alumni. Here is where you can give an update of who you are & what you are doing. The keynote speaker is Dr. Steve Shumway.

Then we will have fun for all the family with BBQ food & socializing at the park.

I am open for any ideas!! If you would like to present at the Seminar, let me know.
If you can help in any other way, let me know.
Thanks everyone!
See you all in April!
Jamie Braithwaite

4 comments:

Kevin said...

General Conference weekend works better for me.

--
Kevin Hansen

John Donley said...

For Valerie and I, either Saturday would work well for us. Just keep us posted.

Tammy said...

Have we decided on a date? I noticed the voting was closed.

The Ainas said...

What weekend is it? I will be in UT general conference weekend, but what time would it be. My husband has his mission reunion. Let us know soon! :)